Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Local band...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Local band...

    http://www.themidnightramblers.net/

    a bluegrass band based out of wise. the oldest member is 19. these guys are amazing, and i think they will go far.
    so if you like bluegrass, or even if ur just bored then check it out.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local band...

    I taught Austin and Cherise. Excellent kids. I have seen them a couple of times and enjoyed their performance. Keep up the good work.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member theletterl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local band...

    I've seen them before too. I'm not a Bluegrass fan...but they are excellent!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •